You And Your Electronic Devices Will Both Be Charged With The Sleek Solio Hybrid Charger
Just looking at the Solio Hybrid Charger gives us a thrill - how about you? But, how gorgeous this ingenious little device is is nothing compared to what it can do.
You're Leaving Home
That's right. You're about to head out and you're saying "Good-bye" to your family, bags packed, complete with cell phone, MP3 player and whatever other electronic gadgets you'll need on your trip.
You've arrived at your destination and you're out on a company field trip, or visiting a client in a remote location and you need to phone home to check on your son's Math grade, only to find your cell phone's battery is out of power and there's no other phone available! AAARRGGHHH!
I Should Have Known Better
Well, now, you won't need to find yourself thinking that way or having this type of thing happen to you again, because you can take the power of the Solio Hybrid Charger with you.
It's light, only weighing 5.6 oz, small enough to fit into a jacket pocket and, thanks to its built in solar panel, will convert 1 hour of energy from the sun into 15 minutes of talk time or 40 minutes of MP3 player use (minutes of available power may vary depending on what type of device you're charging).
This is a win-win situation for you and the environment, because this charger generates free and clean energy immediately.
Ready To Roam
As you can tell, this little devil can really save your bacon, while saving precious resources and the environment. Here are some of its key features:
- High capacity internal battery stores energy for up to a year
- Adapter Tip System reduces waste and increases compatibility
- Rechargeable from the wall or the sun
- One hour of sun = 15 mins talk time or 40 mins of MP3 music
- Durable and weather resistant
- Elegant, ergonomic design
- Light weight and easy to use
- Rated output: 4-12V, 0-1A
- Solar panel output: 155mA @ 6V
- Internal battery: rechargeable 3.6V, 1600mAh Lithium Ion
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 4.7 x 1.3 x 2.5in./11.94 x 3.30 x 6.35cm
- Weight: 5.6oz/156g
- Temperature Range: -4°F to 131°F,-20°C to 55°C
1 year Price
Return from Solio Hybrid Charger to Solar Electronics