Power Up Your Battery With Our ProStar PS-15 PWM Charge Controller
The ProStar PS-15 charge controller is one of Morningstar's ProStar line of controllers. It's a pulse width modulated (PWM) controller, which provides constant voltage to your battery to make maximum use of your valuable PV power.
While the cheapest of the ProStar line, it still supplies most of the more important benefits of its more expensive (and slightly more illustrious, it's true!) cousins, including automatic equalization, temperature compensation and very high efficiency.
Wait - There's More!
In fact, we've barely scratched the surface of the benefits this little gem provides! Here are some of the other great benefits of the PS-15:
How Can I Tell What's Going On?
- Estimated 15 year life
- Very accurate control and measurement
- Parallel for up to 300 amps
- Very low voltage drops, which maximizes charging current from the PV module(s)
- Current compensated low voltage disconnect (LVD)(automatically disconnects your battery from whatever loads it's powering, protecting your battery and helping to prolong its life, but also prevents false disconnect when the battery is heavily loaded)
- Capable of 25% overloads, which again protects your battery
No need to wonder with the PS-15 because front panel LEDs indicate when the batteries are being charged and the relative state of charge of the batteries.
So, if you've got a small- to medium-sized solar energy system, the PS-15 could be just what you need. We've got 'em if you want 'em!
- System voltage - 12 or 24
- Charge amps - 15
Return from ProStar PS-15 to Charge Controller